Saturday, September 24, 2016

Ride it OUt, Run it Back

Persistent and determination is why I'm posting this son's song on my blog.  For years he's been singing and trying to get his music out there.  It's coming along slowly but surely.  He's an independent artist and because he wants to be in control of how he writes, what he writes and when to write.  He's got fans both here in the US and also international so he stays focus and true to his genre of music and works hard on getting songs out to his fans.  I know one day, he'll reap all the hard work and efforts he puts forth for his music.

He received notification from Spotify that they've recognized him in their 'fresh finds" which is huge.  This song has a catchy tune to it.  He talks about ride it out, which is an implication of how he's riding the waves out of being patient with the obstacles he encounters as an artist.  and here is what he has to say about that:

"On a brighter note, this latest record is entitled “Ride It Out, Run It Back”. On this record, I lightly touch on my feelings towards the lifestyle as an artist and how I do appreciate it. However, I made the decision not too long ago that I would invest myself in this for the sole purpose of making money. It’s been rough to say the least, but at this point, I’m still faithful in my pursuit- and because of the support from my loved ones and YOU, I remain with my head above water. HERE. Endurance is the name of the game and not so much speed. Although, it does feel as if I’m limited on time haha.."

I know hard work always pays off.  One day he will reap the rewards of his work.  I love this son of mine and the battles he experiences with his career as a musician. One day soon.  One day soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment