Monday, September 12, 2016

Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton

Well, what can I say about Chris Stapleton and "Tennessee Whiskey"?  He makes me long to taste whiskey which is something I've never ever longed for before in my life and something else besides whiskey that I can't put a finger on.  I mean, I've never tasted whiskey, wine or beer before but the way he sings about it makes it sound wickedly delicious and yummy.  I can almost taste it.  Like warm strawberry syrup on pancakes.  Ummmmm.

Anyways, Chris Stapleton is one hell of a singer.  He's unique in his style of country music and what a voice.  The way he strings that guitar leaves me in awe .  It's almost neurotic if you ask me.  No, I won't say erotic but best believe singing about this Tennesse whiskey makes me want to run my tongue over my lips imagining warm fuzzy, sweet strawberry something.

I heard this song on my daughter's phone.  She plays it non-stop throughout the day and it grew on me.  Now I'm the one playing it non-stop.  Chris sings with his wife as a backup singer and what a perfect mix they are.  I also love his song "Fire Away"and the steel patient a man can have when a woman unleashes hell on him.

I raise my glass of water to Chris Stapleton.  Thank you for giving me a glimpse on how Tennessee Whiskey would taste like.  So warm, sweet and something sexy.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment